ACCURATE RESPONSIVE OPTICAL SENSOR
Control like you are in the game
Get maximum tracking accuracy from our most responsive optical sensor (PMW3366). Exclusive Logitech G Delta Zero™ optical sensor technology minimizes mouse acceleration and increases reliable targeting. Switch DPI modes on the fly—choose from five settings from 200 to 12,000 DPI*.
* Logitech Gaming Software is required for some DPI settings.
BALANCE AND WEIGHT AT YOUR CONTROL
It’s your mouse the way you like it
Customize to your advantage. Five 3.6g weights come with your Proteus Spectrum. Use some or all of them in the positions where you like more weight, or less. This mouse can be tailored to your preferences.
PROGRAMMABLE RGB LIGHTING
16.8 million colours to choose from
Adjustable RGB lighting lets you select from up to 16.8 million colors. Use Logitech Gaming Software to choose lighting colour and brightness to match your style, system or environment. You can also set your lighting to sleep when you aren’t using your system.
Logitech Gaming Software also lets you synchronize lighting patterns and effects with other Logitech G devices so your devices can display the same lighting and bring your gaming setup to life with breathing or light cycling light patterns.
Adapts to your environment
Playing surfaces vary. You can get better accuracy by fine tuning the optical sensor in Proteus Spectrum to your playing surface. By tuning the mouse to your surface, you get improved precision and responsiveness. Tuning is fast; then you are ready for battle.*
G502 Proteus Spectrum is pre-tuned for Logitech gaming mouse pads, G240 and G440. Add one of these mouse pads for extreme accuracy.
11 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS
Program your favorite commands and macros to each of the 11 buttons. Select from thousands of profiles on your PC, or save your setting to one of the onboard profiles.*
* Logitech Gaming Software ( LGS) is required to change button programming. LGS is not required for onboard memory settings.
DPI SHIFT IN-GAME
Be ready in an instant
Be an unstoppable force with Proteus Spectrum in either low or high DPI. Shift from headshot-precise 200 DPI targeting to lightning-fast 12,000 DPI maneuvers by shifting through up to five DPI settings per profile.*
* Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) is required to set DPI preferences. LGS is not required for settings stored in onboard memory.
- Our most accurate sensor on the market
- 32-bit microcontroller
- 3 on-board profiles
- 1 millisecond report rate
- Primary buttons rated to 20 million clicks
- Mechanical microswitches
- Improved keyplate design for better click feeling and performance
- Braided cable with hook and loop cable tie
- Sleep mode disabled
- 3 DPI indicator LEDs
- Rubber grips
- Magnetic weight-cavity door